DIY Postpartum Hair Loss Oil Mask You Can Make Today
Are you struggling with postpartum hair loss or thinning hair? Don't worry, you're not alone. Many new moms experience hair loss after giving birth, and it can be a frustrating and challenging experience.
One way to combat postpartum hair loss is to use a scalp oil and our DIY scalp oil recipe is a great place to start. It's packed with nourishing oils like jojoba and castor, and stimulating essential oils like rosemary, peppermint, and lavender. When applied to the scalp, this oil can help improve blood flow, reduce inflammation, and stimulate hair growth.
Here's your recipe:
- 2 tablespoons of jojoba oil
- 2 tablespoons of castor oil
- 10 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- In a small bowl, mix together the jojoba oil and castor oil.
- Add in the rosemary, peppermint, and lavender essential oils and mix well.
- Transfer the oil blend to a glass dropper bottle.
- Apply the oil to your scalp, focusing on areas where you are experiencing hair loss.
- Massage the oil into your scalp for 5-10 minutes.
- Leave the oil on your scalp for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Wash your hair as usual.
But, let's be real, mama. Sometimes we just don't have the energy to make our own hair care products. That's why we created Oh Hey Mama, a line of plant-powered hair care products specifically designed for postpartum hair loss and thinning hair. Our products are loaded with powerful natural ingredients like nettle extract and saw palmetto, which are known for their ability to block DHT, a hormone that contributes to hair loss.
So whether you're feeling crafty or just want to grab a bottle and go, we've got you covered. Say goodbye to postpartum hair loss and hello to luscious locks with Oh Hey Mama.